The Commercial 95 340 Shade Fabric
Leading commercial product in the Gale Pacific’s Architectural Shade Fabrics range. Used in a variety of application the Commercial 95 340 is design for tension structures offering the best combination of optimum sun protection, strength and durability.
The Commercial 95 340 is engineered in Australia, made from high quality UV stabilised HDPE. Suitable for the harsh climatic conditions experienced in Australian there isn’t a better product on the market for its strengths and durability perfect for high tension structures and shade sail applications.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces sun exposure UV Block range 91.1%–95.5% for safe and prolonged outdoor time
- 10-year UV warranty on fabric degradation
- 100% lead and phthalate free for a healthier environment
- Confidence in operational quality assurance provided by Greenguard® and Oeko-Tex® certification
- Meets harsh environmental conditions being engineered in Australia
- Knitted lock-stitch construction for fray and tear resistance
- Tape and monofilament yarn provides an excellent balance between strength and UV block
- Virtual elimination of shrinkage once installed achieved through stentering process
- Strong HDPE won’t rot or absorb moisture
- 100% recyclable